NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- We can help develop new products and set up any testing requirements that are necessary for validation of the new product.
- Develop standard details for new and existing product lines.
- Develop Technical Manuals Assist in certification processes (UL, FM, Florida, IAS, TDI)
QUALITY CONTROL MANUALS
- Update and maintain existing Quality Control Manuals.
- Develop new Quality Control Manuals.
CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR
Whether your company is looking for a CWI to achieve an audit requirement or you need someone on a jobsite, DCubed can help you!
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) Registered with AWS and also CWB as a level 2 certified welding inspector.
- Areas of expertise are in AWS D 1.1, AWS D1.3 and CWB W47.1.
- The following are the processes that we have experience:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW or stick welding)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW or Mig welding)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
The “Pitch Clip” is a patented new and innovative clip design to help reduce labor costs of installing a built-up retrofit framing system for the new roof on an old flat roof structure.
This new clip comes with Markings for installing the Retrofit System to create roof pitches from 1/2 on 12 to 6 on 12 slopes.
MOCK AUDITS / AUDIT PREPRATION
Whether you are getting ready for your first audit or are working on your 10th audit, DCubed can help you get ready – and pass!
We work closely with IAS (International Accreditation Service) on the latest revisions and key features of their audits. Having extensive knowledge of the metal building industry we are uniquely qualified to help you get ready for your audits.
- We will come out and conduct a Mock Audit to make sure all of the hurdles and technical bugs are worked out prior to the real audit
- We will sit down with you and thoroughly go through all processes, manuals and products that will be reviewed during an actual audit to help prepare you for the real deal.
- IAS – AC 472 (metal building manufacturers), AC 473 (metal component manufacturers – metal roof), AC 478 (metal building assembly or steel building erectors)
Because of our extensive knowledge of the metal construction industry, we are confident we can help you with your project.
If you have a question regarding a service and did not see it listed please reach out to us.